Please Don't Leave!
Our platform helps keep & nurture your most valuable asset: Your Team
- Losing employees means losing time.
- Just finding the right employee can sometimes take weeks, and the employee onboarding process can sometimes take months as you bring the new staff member up to speed.
- By keeping your employees onboard you avoid this problem altogether.
- Losing employees means losing money (on average around $3000 per employee).
- The costs of posting new job openings, the interview process, referral bonuses, and time lost on projects as existing staff are reshuffled to handle the responsibilities are just the beginning.
- By keeping your existing employees happy you avoid all of these headaches.
- Losing employees means losing morale.
- When a valued team member leaves it takes an emotional toll on everyone left behind.
- Research says that incentives and benefits are the best way to keep employees happy and onboard with your team.
- By offering incentives to employees you avoid losing them to another company.
of the causes of employee turnover are preventable.
of a worker’s annual salary is needed to hire a replacement.
full years for a new hire to be as productive as their predecessor.
say their company could have done something to prevent them from leaving their job.
more likely for employees to leave their companies if they don’t feel valued.
Easy to implement, cross platform software.
Praise for our platform:
Since joining the CV Engagements program, we've seen a 30% reduction in employee turnover. Our staff has been more motivated than ever and hitting project milestones has happened ahead of schedule. I would recommend CV Engagements to any HR manager that struggle with keeping their employees happy and motivated.